Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them—in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes.
As a non-profit health system with over 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana, Community’s full continuum of care integrates hundreds of physicians, specialty and acute care hospitals, surgery centers, home care services, MedChecks, behavioral health and employer health services.
Components of the CFH Employee Health & Wellness plan with Community Health:
- The Body Shop, an onsite Fitness Center
- Management and staffing
- Performance training for driver and pit crew
- Corporate wellness services
- Annual onsite health screening and health assessment
- MyPath program, a digital health management platform that allows participants to wirelessly download and track their physical activity
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Work-related injury care
- DOT/CDL services (exams and substance abuse testing for those required to have a commercial driver’s license)
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Ergonomic assessment